Holiday Schedule Changes (Alaska)
Dear Valued Customers,
Please make note of the following events which may impact your deliveries the weeks leading up to and/or the weeks of the upcoming Christmas and New Year’s Holidays. Here’s what to expect:
- TOTE Maritime Vessel Dry Dock (12/13/17 – 2/2/18)
- Our water carrier partner TOTE Maritime Alaska will be conducting dry dock maintenance and upgrades to select vessels within their fleet.
- We do not anticipate significant capacity changes, but intermittent interruptions may occur. In the event, we will communicate service changes appropriately.
- The Week Before Christmas Day (12/17 – 12/23)
- No changes or cut-offs to receiving or sailing schedules other than the TOTE dry dock impact.
- Christmas Week Leading up to New Year’s (12/24 – 12/30)
- Both carriers will conduct a single sailing this week so please have cargo delivered by Wednesday (12/27) to ensure on-time delivery. Limited ability will be available Friday (12/29).
- Anchorage, Fairbanks, and Kenai will be closed so no deliveries will be made Monday (12/25).
- The Week of New Year’s Day (12/31/17 – 1/6/18)
- No changes or cut-offs to receiving or sailing schedules other the offices: Anchorage, Fairbanks, and Kenai being closed Monday (1/1).
American Fast Freight offices, receiving, and warehouse terminal will be closed Monday (12/25) and Monday (01/01). If you have additional questions or need to coordinate a shipment to be on time for the holidays, please reach out to your AFF Transportation Consultant or the AFF Customer Services Team.
Thank you for shipping with us!