Matson notified us of a delay into Anchorage. Please see their notification below.
Due to strong headwinds and heavy weather forecasted for Friday and Saturday, we currently expect the arrival of MV Matson Kodiak into Anchorage to be delayed.
At this time we anticipate an 1100 start in Anchorage on Sunday, 9/11, with cargo available at 1300. The gate will remain open through the dinner hour (1800 – 1900) and as needed after dinner.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your transportation consultant or customer service department.