TOTE Maritime Alaska has notified us of an upcoming drydock schedule. Please see the notification from TOTE Maritime Alaska below.
TOTE Maritime Alaska will be performing regularly scheduled dry dock maintenance on our Orca Class Vessel the “Midnight Sun” in February 2017. TOTE Maritime Alaska will sail one voyage per week for two weeks during this time.
In order to allow you to better plan your shipments to and from Alaska during the upcoming dry dock, we would like to advise you of the changes in our sailing schedule. The schedule is as follows:
Northbound from Tacoma:
- Voyage 17017 – North Star– departs Thursday February 2 at 0100. All present cutoffs remain in effect.
- No sailing on Saturday morning February 4.
- Voyage 17019 – North Star– departs Thursday February 9 at 0100. All present cutoffs remain in effect.
- No sailing on Saturday morning February 11.
TOTE Maritime Alaska will resume a normal northbound sailing schedule the week of February 13 with voyage 17021 – North Star – departing Thursday February 16 at 0100 and voyage 17023 – Midnight Sun – departing Saturday February 18 at 0100.
Southbound from Anchorage:
- There will be no cargo loaded to southbound voyage 17016 on Tuesday January 31.
- Voyage 17018 – North Star– departs Sunday February 5. All present cutoffs remain in effect.
- There is no southbound departure from Anchorage on Tuesday February 7.
- Voyage 17020 – North Star– departs Sunday February 12. All present cutoffs remain in effect.
- There is no southbound departure from Anchorage on Tuesday February 14.
If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to a customer service representative or your transportation consultant.